The HV 165 XL car audio woofers is the evolution of a reference component, the ML 165; both in terms of design and of material selection. The featured oversized magnet and the CCAW voice coil wound on a KSV former ensure perfect control with maximum thermal and mechanical capability of the motor assembly. The HV 165 XL cone is made of Damped Mesh Fibre but with a more refined and exclusive selection compared to the material employed on the other Hi Energy models, providing perfect detail in the mid range frequencies. The introduction of the V-cone®, the aerodynamic aluminum die-cast basket and the innovative Radial Venting System ensure linearity and unheard of thermal stability. The HV 165 XL is ideal for those who look for timbre specifications combined with energy within the low and mid frequency range.
|Size mm (in.)||165 (6???1/2)|
|Power Handling - Peak W||250|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||125|
|Frequency response Hz||40 ÷ 6k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||93,5|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||30|
|Cone/Dome||Damped XL Mesh Fibre|
1. Soft iron plates for high heat dissipation, part of the symmetrical magnetic flux motor.
2. Over-sized magnet; provides outstanding energy for maximum control.
3. Pure CCAW voice coil wound on a KSV former; for excellent thermal and mechanical capability.
4. Vented bottom plate; improves linearity and thermal dissipation.
5. Damped XL Mesh Fibre; for extended bandwidth and smooth response.
6. V-cone®; for the best off-axis dispersion and mid-high frequency detail.
7. Anti-vibration rubber magnet cover; damps spurious vibrations.
8. Aerodynamic die-cast aluminium basket; eliminating rear wave reflections. Radial Venting System; for efficient thermal management.
9. Loss-less Polymer Rubber Surround; for long throw and maximum damping.