The Energy.5 ECX 100.5 car audio coaxial is the solution for those who want to reproduce a wide frequency range without the need of separate components: the coax tweeter adds to the woofer response optimizing the installation-friendliness.
Neodymium tweeter with built-in crossover, pressed-paper cone with deep ribbings for maximum rigidity and accurate optimization of the motor assembly contribute to enhance sound linearity, off-axis response and timbre quality. Thanks to the RHFC technology, the tweeter can be oriented, being angled 10°, to control dispersion and get close to the ideal frequency response.
|Power Handling - Peak W||120|
|Power Handling - Continuous W||40|
|Frequency response Hz||80 ÷ 23k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||92|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||25 (1)|
|Woofer size mm (in.)||100 (4)|
|Tweeter size mm (in.)||24 (0.9)|
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||25 (1)|
|Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.)||15 (0.6)|
|Woofer magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Woofer cone||Water repellent pressed paper|
1. Water-repellent treated paper cone, butyl rubber surround.
2. Pure copper voice coil wound on aluminium former, for very good thermal and mechanical capacity.
3. Large motor assembly for excellent mobile voice coil control.
4. Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
5. Rubber magnet cover provides damping to the basket and motor structure and protects from abrasions and damages.
6. DIN size basket coated with scratch-proof, corrosive-resistant material.
7. Tin-plated, high current terminals.
8. Silver-plated lead wires, for maximum reliability and conductivity.
9. Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
10. Curve memory Nomex spider for consistent, reliable performance.
11. High energy neodymium magnet tweeter.
12. RHFC, Rotary High Frequency Contour; adjustable for perfect off-axis dispersion and frequency response, according to the listening position.